Skip to main content

How I Fell in Love with Writing and Never Looked Back

 


When I was in Grade 6, I was taught by an English teacher known as “Hitler” among students. She always saw me furiously, even though I always started trembling whenever I found her near me. Initially, she took me as an ordinary student and never paid attention to me. 


After a few months, I got a tragedy, lost my best friend. That tragedy made me emotionally paralyzed. During this time, my teacher began to notice me. She tried to get me involved in every activity in class. But I never responded to her. 


That might surprised her, but she did the same by insulting me in more different way. I started hating her. But as I have to complete my 8th Grade there, in that school. So, I tried to make her happy by performing well. But she never appreciated me. She sometimes laughed at my lame efforts and even scolded me. 


One day, she insulted me very hard before my class. That was something that encouraged me to learn English Subject by heart. I became determined to master it, focusing on the basics like grammar, tenses, and proverbs.


She taught me the same subject (English) for three years. When my exam results were finally announced, she was astounded. I had achieved an impressive 97% in English. Yay, I did that! I impressed her.


From that day, I never learned English, I just revised my well-established concepts. 


Upon entering college, I didn’t bother purchasing English learning materials or textbooks. I just lent a book from my friend for a few days to prepare for my exam. And that’s it! 


I got an outstanding score of 95/100 in my intermediate examination. From that day on, I’ve written various essays, both in English and Urdu. I even contributed two articles to my college magazine, both of which were warmly liked by teachers and fellows. Alhumdulillah!


This way I learned English. I learned how to make things happen. I learned that I never hated my English teacher, but I love her. Now I love English. I don’t know why, but I do love it.

[I missed this part: When I was near departing from my Elementary School to High School, I was not happy. I was not happy to leave that ‘Hitler’. I got addicted to her scoldings, her dictations, her ironic smiles, taunts, and everything]


Since I was good, not literally perfect in English, I decided to turn my passion into a career. Now I try to utilize my experience, my concepts, and my passion to write every single piece of content for my clients to show them my LOVE for WRITING.


That’s how I fell in love with my LOVE! Hope you enjoyed my journey of LOVE!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Top Rated VPN Services of 2023

  10 Top-Rated VPN Services of 2023 For Secure Internet Usage VPN is an abbreviation used for "Virtual Private Network". A VPN is usually a service that allows an Internet user to protect the privacy of his or her system. In other words, a VPN provides a secure connection that keeps hackers and hackers away from users' networks.  There are many factors to keep in mind when choosing a VPN. The top-rated VPN service should have high speed, P2P capabilities, proven privacy, security, affordable prices and a free trial. Highly rated VPN services can provide most or all of these. Best rate VPN services require the most secure and secure service but when users check it out, many vulnerabilities may be shown. Many companies offer free and paid services. However, a very limited VPN service should offer good features. The user then has to pay for a secure VPN service. For a secure VPN service, pay less. Sometimes extra payment guarantees you a better experience. The best VPN servi

How to Get in the Habit of Drinking Water Cleverly

  How to Get in the Habit of Drinking Water Cleverly Want to adopt hydration habits to improve your health? But don’t know how? Here’s a complete guide and proven tips! Proper hydration is the key to changing your life. Water may help you advance in your work, personal life, and overall wellness. Drinking enough water is necessary for optimal health, but getting into the habit of drinking enough water every day can be challenging. One method to make it simpler is to drink water in novel ways. Setting reminders, keeping a water bottle with you, having a glass of water before meals, and finding methods to make water more appealing, such as by adding fruit or herbs for taste, are all examples of this.  You can improve your general health and keep hydrated by being creative, discover here the 6 beneficial ways to make drinking water easier and more pleasurable. Here’s How Drinking More Water Can Change Your Life: Drinking more water can have a variety of beneficial impacts on the body. One

What Are the Primary Causes of Pakistan's Floods in 2022?

  What Are the Primary Causes of Pakistan's Floods in 2022? In Pakistan, the monsoon season began in the latter week of June 2022. Pakistan has seen 60% of its typical annual monsoon rainfall in just three weeks from the start of the season. In Pakistan, heavy rains have resulted in landslides, urban and flash floods, and Glacial Lake Outburst Floods (GLOF), particularly in Baluchistan, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh. Pakistan is currently facing its worst floods this century, with rivers spilling their banks, flash flooding, and bursting glacial lakes. A third or more of the nation is submerged.  According to researchers, the disaster was most likely triggered by unprecedented heat waves. Temperatures in numerous areas exceeded 40 degrees Celsius for extended periods in April and May. Jacobabad reached 51 degrees Celsius on one scorching May day. "These were not ordinary heatwaves; they were the worst in history." "In Pakistan, we had the hottest area on Eart